Highest Quality Filter Socks on the Market: The Filtrexx® SiltSoxx™ compost filter sock really is a superior product. (This is no surprise as they invented the compost filter sock!) We have seen truckloads of other filter socks and many are all bulky and flat looking while our tubes are always filled right up and are much more sturdy!
SiltSoxx™ is a three dimensional tubular mesh device, filled with Filtrexx® Media, that helps stop sediment. It is a superior alternative to silt fence and straw wattles. It is used in check dams, perimeter control, inlet protection, filter rings and more. Palcon LLC is your one-stop shop for all your compost filter stock or silt sock needs. Known for their erosion and sediment control properties, compost filter silt socks are fast becoming the de facto choice for many small and large scale landscaping and stormwater control applications.
Large Inventory of Silt Socks Means We Have What You Need: Palcon, LLC stocks a large variety of Filtrexx® Siltsoxx™ filter socks (also known as silt socks, erosion socks or compost socks) and have exactly what you're looking for! If you are interested, call 1-800-838-2023 or request a quote online and we will get back to you right away! And remember, no order is too large or too small! - we do not have minimum order quantities!
Filter Sock Uses
Some of the typical Silt Sock applications:
- Perimeter Control - Delimit areas and install barriers to retain sediments.
- Inlet Protection - Filter stormwater runoff and protect drain inlets.
- Check Dams - Slow and interrupt stormwater runoff easily.
- Concrete Washout - Reliable trapping of sediment and soluble pollutants.
- Slope Interruption - Reduce slope length and stormwater runoff velocity.
- Runoff Diversion - Redirect stormwater runoff from areas at risk towards designated secured areas
- Sediment Traps - Build temporary dry pond detention systems.