Palcon LLC has been providing high quality wood pallets to our customers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York for over 40 years. We have the capability to manufacture virtually any size wooden pallet - no pallet is too large or too small! Plus, we do not have minimum order quantities!
Simply fill out our easy to use Request for Quote Form and expect a response from our Sales Department by the next business day or sooner.
Custom Wood Pallet Design - Our Specialty:
Palcon utilizes custom pallet design software called Pallet Design System™, or PDS®. This software allows us to determine and develop the safest and most cost effective pallet for your shipping needs. Palcon can provide CAD drawings, strength and stiffness analysis, physical property estimates, and durability analysis.
Some of the typical designs Palcon manufactures:
- GMA Pallets - 48 x 40, 4-way Grocery Pallet, the most common wooden pallet on the market.
- Economy Pallets - High Production, common size, limited use shipping platforms. Most economical for light duty applications.
- Specialty Pallets - Can be any size pallet, normally used for specialized industries.
- Heat Treated Pallets - Pallets that are heat treated to meet ISPM Exporting requirements. This is also an effective means for controlling insects for domestic users.
- Skids - Shipping Platforms without a bottom deck to allow for skidding on smooth surfaces. Skids are generally less expensive and can be shipped In greater quantities due to nesting skids. Skids are usually non-rackable. Skids can be heat treated and dip treated